Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
The Guild House EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
The Guild House EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
The Guild House EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
The Guild House EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
The Guild House EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
The Guild House EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
The Guild House EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
The Guild House EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
The Guild House EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Guild House

5 posters

Go down

The Guild House Empty The Guild House

Post by Stand Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:59 am

Rules on Maintaining the Guild House

1. Only the guild leader can purchase the Guild House

2. We must have the etin in the etin manager's inventory for payment

3. Must be ranked at least 30th

4. Able to enter Guild House after 5 days of admission

5. Maintance fee is 2000 etin a week and increases with each upgrade

6. Guild points are only applied each tuesday of each week. This means that we will not truly have rank 30 until this coming tuesday July 7, 2009. So I cannot purchase the guild house until then. The Maintance fee for Guild House is also automatically taken out of the etin in the etin mnager's inventory each tuesday as well once the Guild House is purchased.

The Advantages of having a Guild House

Rank 30+

Gate Keeper - Allows free movement from Guild House to certin areas. More areas come with each upgrade to the gate keeper.
Weapon Merchant - Discounted price on weapons. Can purchase rare weapons with upgrades to the Merchant.
Protection Merchant - Discounted price on armor. Rare armor can be purchased with upgrades to Merchant.

Rank 14+

Warehouse Keeper - is a "true" Guild WH. The size increases with each upgrade to the WH keeper.
Accessory Merchant - Discounted price on Accessories. Rare Accessories can be purchased at higher upgrades to Merchant.

Rank 6+

Blacksmith - Repairs items & links lapis. Better linking rate with upgrades to blacksmith.

Rank 2+

Liquid Medicine Merchant - Discounted liquid Meds. Highter discount with upgrades to merchant.
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Guild House Empty Re: The Guild House

Post by Stand Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:09 am

Guildies we need all the help we can get to get 2 k etin each week to keep the guild house up. Zaha has done the math on gathering items for etin. To do the repeatable quest on maps 2 and 3 u need about 4 k of an item to get 2 k etin. To do the etin quest in apu u need about 3 k Earth Alchemy Powders to get 1 k etin. I hope and plan on having events and rewards for gathering etin in the coming weeks but it may be 2 weeks before the first event gets set up and ready so feel free to gather any etin for teh guild house. We have enough for the first week but lack about 1k for the second week.

Thank you so much each of u for helping us get ranked Very Happy . Now enjoy the benifits of all that hard work (though don't slack off haha jking Very Happy ) to get ranked so that we could have a guild house Very Happy .

P.S. if u do not know much if anything about gathering etin see Zaha's post on Gathering Etins.

Last edited by Stand on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:08 am

It's great to see this post in our forum, cos it means we've made it to the top 30 cheers

Now that we have, we must stay there, and climb up the ranks as high as we can. It would be awful to lose anything we get just because we get complacent now that we're ranked. We need all the points we can get, and all the Etins we can get.

I just want to say a huge GRATZ to the whole guild, especially those who turn up to GRB week after week. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Special thanks must go to Zaha, who has tirelessly managed our GRBs. You will be a hard act to follow Zaha, and although I wish you all the best for college, I wish you could carry on as GRB coordinator Crying or Very sad

So come on, everybody, let's keep those Etin rolling in. The more we get, the better our Guild House can be, so everyone benefits.

Next target = Rank 14 cheers
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 am

Nice job, Stand, on the post Very Happy. Thank you, Fi; I have enjoyed being GRB Coordinator Very Happy. And I do urge everyone to work on the Etin, don't forget to also lvl your toons, but there are many benefits to a Guild House and if everyone can turn in a few Etin each week, it will add up fast Very Happy.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

What has happened to the Guild House? I went to Apu and tried to get in, but couldn't get through the portal. Maybe there's a glitch. Anyway, I just thought I'd better let you all know that it seems to be non-operational at the moment, a shame, given that we are now 9th.
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelo Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Fi we need to buy it haha, and we need to pay 2k etin each week. I don't think we can handle it yet.
Marcelo
Marcelo
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 pm

guild house is honestly a waste of money and time gathering etin.

the best stuff is at ranks 1 thru 4 really
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 am

Oh I thought we had one - lol!

I remembered someone on guild chat saying they were going to see it (damned if I remember who though), so I thought I would have a look. Guess we were both running through the portal like idiots ^^ Embarassed

MUST get those etin coming in. I think it IS worth it, if only for the free gate-keeper thingy, don't you think, Marce? Haha.

Seriously though, we will be in the top 6 (or 4, whichever is the place we need for the best stuff) soon enough, if we can just get a few more guildies to come. Please help us get there people *gets down on knees and begs* (heehee).

Last edited by Punkette on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelo Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am

Hahaha Fi, you're still so cheap, you still would have to pay to get to apu and then use a gate keeper hehe, I can think how much you must suffer trying to get to pando, there s no other way but to use the gate keeper haha.
Marcelo
Marcelo
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

I knew you'd get the message there Marce ^^, but I must tell you I now use the gk like normal people (actually it was thanks to Pando I finally got over my gatekeeperphobia, LOL)

I don't mind paying, but it would be nice to have a few of the other perks too, like the better armour you can buy from the NPC, (if we have the upgrades too, of course).
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pm

the armour and stuff you can buy really isnt that good. its only worship and noble stuff nothing more
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Worship and noble gear can be very good for poor guildies like myself! LOL
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

lol heroic gear is cheaper to buy than to buy the worships from the shops cuz you have to pay npc price and most are 500K-1mil so it would be better to buy heroics for that much lol
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Exactly what sky said, the gatekeepers are available to NÂș 1-3 guilds only Fi hehe, it isn't really the big deal, it's not really that worth it, when you upgrade blacksmiths the max % increased is only 3% at max lvl hehe.
Marcelo
Marcelo
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh well, we'll just have to be content with the fact that we are the 9th ranked guild on Lailah server. To tell you the truth, that is my take on the whole thing, and the most important thing of all, pride in our guild and its members for doing so well. cheers As I mentioned before, the rest of the things are just 'perks'.
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm

PS: Still would like a GH tho ^^
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelo Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Hahaha nice to know that Fi, same here, and yeah, it'd be fun to have one, but too expensive, to gather that many etins hehe. Hugs Fi, and play more often, how can it be possible that you as a teacher have more work during summer when students have vacation during summer. Well some like Chris doesn't haha, but thats a different story.
Marcelo
Marcelo
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 pm

I work privately and help kids who failed at school during the year so that they can do their retakes in September.

Also I teach Spanish and English at a tennis academy which has 15-day courses from June - September, and offers languages as another activity option (tho the kids see it as more a chore than an activity - lol)

Then there are the all-year-round adult students I have, who are either learning English as a hobby, or as a necessity in these hard times. It gives them a better chance when looking for jobs.

Hope this clears up the bafflement Laughing
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down