Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
Guild Rules EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
Guild Rules EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
Guild Rules EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
Guild Rules EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
Guild Rules EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
Guild Rules EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
Guild Rules EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
Guild Rules EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
Guild Rules EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Guild Rules

+5
Branraudon
Delfa.
Cazon
Stand
Zahal
9 posters

Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post by Zahal Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 am

These are the rules of Reawakened Hope. They are made so that everyone may have an enjoyable experience playing Shaiya and Reawakened Hope can live up to its motto: a family of friends. Breaking these rules will result in warnings and/or kicking as determined by admins and guild leader.

1. Watch Your Language
No bashing or hateful remarks toward other peeps, especially fellow guildies. Do not use racist or religious jokes and derogatory remarks/words that might offend someone; limit your cussing and swearing to only the most extreme occasions and don’t use any language in reference to sexual things (we often have families in guild and this includes younger peeps) in guild chat and forums.

2. No KSing
KSing will not be tolerated. Even if someone has made you mad, retaliating with KSing is an immature response. If someone is trying to tank a room that you or your party is in the middle of tanking, I will not be mad if you ACCIDENTALLY kill some mobs tanked by other party while killing the ones you have tanked. However, instead of outright KSing them, ask them to leave politely. If they won’t listen you should try finding another room/area or just killing the mobs as fast as they spawn if no other room/area is available. Remember, even if other people are not being nice, you need to keep a cool head and be nice though firm. You represent the guild, if you lose your temper it will reflect on Reawakened Hope.

3. Don’t Beg Help and Be Helpful
Any help by one guildy to another is voluntary. Guildies who are especially helpful will be more respected than those that display selfish tendencies (this is natural, not rule), but no guildy has to do something for another guildy. If you need help with quest, simply ask in guild chat at any time and you will probably get it, but don’t be mad if no one can or is willing to help at that time. If you are trying to make a pp, ask in guild chat, but no one has to come if they don’t want to. Ask once for help, if another guildy logs you may repeat request if you think they might be able to help, but do not badger guildies who have already given what help they can or declined to give help at that time. A family helps itself, therefore if a guildy needs help and you can provide it and aren’t too busy to do so, do help please. Any member who is always asking for things and never giving anything back will be spoken with by guild leader and/or admins, further action will be taken according to the specific situation as judged by guild leader and admins.
Plvling: Since this issue is big in present Shaiya, I am giving it its own space here, though it is technically part of rule 3. Reawakened Hope is NOT a plvling guild and no one should ask for plvling. If you are having trouble lvling you can ask guild how best to lvl your toon at its current lvl. This may result in a guildy offering to plvl, but more likely you will be told the best place to find a party or solo at your current lvl. If you are readying a toon for GRB, you are more likely to get plvled if time is running short to reach your desired lvl by GRB time, but this does not mean anyone will or has to plvl you.

4. Follow Shaiya’s ToS
A guild is not above Aeria Games and Entertainment, therefore all guildies must also abide the Terms of Service, which you’ve agreed to do already since you’ve made an account with Aeria Games. Here’s a post I’ve made with links to the ToS: https://reawakenedhope.forumotion.com/must-read-guild-rules-and-other-important-info-f1/aeria-s-rules-t218.htm ,if you have any questions about what they are.

5. Read and Agree to Guild Rules
To prevent misunderstandings and insure that everyone gets along, new guildies must register on forums, read these rules, and post agreement within roughly their first week as a member of Reawakened Hope.

Thank you all for taking time to read these rules Smile. This post will be strictly for posting agreement to these rules, if you wish to welcome a new guildy, please pm them on forums Smile, thank you again!
Zahal sunny

Last edited by Zahal on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Empty Re: Guild Rules

Post by Zahal Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:03 am

As a member of Reawakened Hope I agree to abide by these rules.
As Guild leader I will uphold them.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Well once again I agree to adhere to the rules of RH.
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazon Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 am

I agree to the rules of Reawakened hope

Cazon

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfa. Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 am

agreed.
Delfa.
Delfa.

http://www.last.fm/user/dowilexxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Branraudon Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm

I agree to the RH rules also. and am glad to see them they are good rules Very Happy
Branraudon
Branraudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:03 am

I promise i wont ksing, i be helpfully and kind and i be try play with our guild rules. xd
Holly
Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by T-Funk38 Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Have read agreed & accept guild rules

T-Funk38

Back to top Go down

Post by Cormah Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:50 am

Have read and accept rules ^^.

Cormah