Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
The Senario Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Senario Game

+5
Punkette
Zahal
Ceris
DJJazz
Jasmine.
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Senario Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Senario Game

Post by Jasmine. Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

LOL well I can be a gluten for punishment sometimes so I guess I'll go with B.

There is a new talent show and they are holding auditions in your home town, which your not particularly interested in. Your friend however dreams of being a famous entertainer and is sure that this is going to be their big break. You reluctantly agree to accompany them to the auditions, but while waiting your friend goes missing so you try desparately to find them before they're up on stage. Unfortuanately you take a wrong turn and end up on the stage your self! what do you do?

A) You freeze! look at all those people out there and omg those lights are so hot and bright.

B) Try to explain that your not meant to be there and it is all just a mistake.

C) Well your here now, might as well have a stab at it!

D) Run off the stage.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 pm

C. Why not? What have I got to lose? My dignity? That's not worth much.

You see a baby with a tasty-looking lollipop. You want that lollipop so bad you can feel it in your bones. What do you do?

A) Curse at the baby for having tasty lollipops when you have none.
B) Steal the tasty lollipop.
C) Take a few licks and return it before baby notices.
D) Cry because you don't have a tasty lollipop.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am

Oh lol where's the option to get your own (an no I don't mean steal it haha). Ok I'll go with D haha.

Your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere (why can't it ever be outside a garage? The Senario Game - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ). Your cold wet and hungry very hungry, fortunately for you the man who lives in that old house at the end of the road lets you into his home. He shows you to a room with a long table laden with lots of food, he says you can help your self to as much of it as you want. All except that big red, shiney, juicey looking apple on that very high pedistool which is guarded by visious dogs! You want that apple, so what do you do?

A) Ignore it! the big shiney red apple just doesn't exist, it's not real it's all just an illusion and eat the food on the table instead.

B) Run over and grab that apple, you don't care if the dogs attack you, you'll get that apple or die trying!

C) Try to knock it off the pedistoop with the green apples on your table, he said you couldn't eat the one on the pedistool. He didn't say you couldn't eat it if it was on the floor!

D) Toss some meat to the dogs and quickly snatch the apple while they're distracted. (personally I'd go for this option, your more likely to keep your limbs lol).
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Is there a snake somewhere trying to coerce me to eat the apple? I think I read about this story somewhere...
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:27 am

LOL, Jazi. Well, I'd have to go with A), though I wouldn't pretend it was an allusion, I just wouldn't go near it lol.

Let's say you took option D), but the dogs eat the meat before you can chew up your first bite of apple and start chasing you! Then your host appears in the doorway and ask: "What are you doing?" What do you tell him?

A) Ignore your host and keep trying to avoid the dogs.

B) Tell him the dogs threw you the apple and then started chasing you while still running

C) Stop to talk to your host and hope he calls the dogs off before they eat you

D) Tell him your VERY sorry you took the apple and will he please call his dogs off?!!!
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Probably A. I'd be too busy running from the hounds that I'd probably notice even notice the host. Lol.

Your coworker gave you some money to buy a lottery ticket, but you forgot to give it to her. The numbers come up and the ticket is worth $15 million dollars.

A) Give the ticket to her and congratulate her.
B) Tell her that a different, losing ticket was hers and keep the prize money.
C) Move to Tahiti before she finds out.
D) Split the winnings with her.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Well I'd have to go with A lol, because I'm honest like that and I'd only feel really guilty if I kept it.

You were recently kidnapped and held hostage, but after explosions in the nearby area distracted your captours your left alone. You've already manged to remove your binds. What do you do?

A) Try to escape though the window even though it's a long drop down.

B) Go down the stairs and try a door or window there.

C) Stay where you are because your terrified you'll get caught.

D) Go though the secret underground tunnel you've just accidently discovered and hope that you don't bump into anyone on the otherside.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Wow... I really have no idea what I'd do in that situation. Depends on how brave I was feeling in the situation. Either A, or C if I was scared enough.

You found a lost puppy who has no tags or any other identifying information.

A) Keep the puppy as your own.
B) Post "found puppy" fliers around your neighborhood and hope the owners claim it.
C) Turn the puppy in to the SPCA/Humane Society/Pound/whatever and hope the owners check with them.
D) Ignore the puppy - it's not your problem.

Last edited by DJJazz on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 am

Well I'd be tempted to go with A but I would go with C in the end I think.

You were out all day doing your christmas shopping. When you return home you find a large cardboard box in your livingroom, it turns out it was meant for someone else but they were out and your little brother sighned for it. However when you check the address label you discover that it's for a house in your street that you know no one currently lives at. The package seems to have been delivered to the right street but the wrong area what do you do?

A) Finders keepers losers weepers you open the box to see what's inside.

B) Call the company who the package is from and tell them about the mistake.

C) Open the box, check what's inside, seal it up again, wrap it in wrapping paper and then send it as a christmas present to a distant relative.

D) Post it to where you think it's meant to go yourself.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 am

I'd probably go with D) or call the company that shipped it.

You are running late for your work, but when you walk out your front door you suddenly find yourself on a mountain instead of your front porch. Your boss will never believe this one. What do you do?

A) Pull out your cellphone and call 911

B) Decide to forget your job and explore the mountain

C) Turn around and try to find your front door again

D) Faint because you're afraid of heights
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Err well if I was on a mountain chances are my phone wouldn't have a signal anyway lol, I'd probably go with C lol.

Your writing class has just finished and it's time to hand in your latest peice of writing. Your bag is open and two books are visable. Your phone rings, you've been waiting for this important call all day so you answer it immediately. You ask your friend to take your book to the tutor along with their own. It isn't until later that day that you realise your friend has given in the wrong book! Which just so happens to be your diary containing your embarrising secrets! What do you do?

A) OMG you've gotta get that diary back, so you endevour to try and switch your book for the diary.

B) Try to relax, maybe just maybe you can pass off your diary as your actual story and claim you only used your own name because you hadn't decided on a name yet.

C) Just explain the mix up to your tutor and give them the right book.

D) Stay off for the next few weeks because your way too embarrased to show your face.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 am

I'd do C).

You're doing volunteer cleaning in a non-profit organizations kitchen when you find a hundred dollars in the refrigerator. What do you do?!!

A) Immediately run to the head director and give him the money

B) Tuck it in your pocket and plan a shopping spree, after all, finder's keepers, right?

C) Start asking everyone if they've lost a hundred dollars

D) Clean the spot where the money was and put the hundred dollars right back where it was, the owner surely knows where they put it, right?
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Branraudon Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:47 am

What about E split it with dear old dad ? LOL
A - but only if I trust the director !

You have a flat while traveling a remote road late at night and you are out of cell phone coverage. You see four rather seedy looking characters walking up the road toward your car. What do you do ?

A) Lock all your doors and hope they leave you alone.

B) Hop out of the car and ask them to change your tire. They are just good ol boys after all aren't they?

C) Jump out the passenger door and dive into the bushes hoping you can out run them.

D) Get out of the car and change the tire yourself acting as if you don't notice them as they approach.
Branraudon
Branraudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:25 pm

LOL seedy.

I'd have to go with D, at least they wouldn't be able to drive away with my car and once it's changed I can get the hell out of there lol.

You've nearly finished all your christmas shopping and you only need to buy one last present. The present is for your fussy aunt what do you do?

A) Get her a nice bath set.

B) Get her a designer bag.

C) Get her a gift voucher for her favorite store.

D) Get her some perfume.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victem Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 am

C. She can get what she want from her favorite store.

Its your best friends birthday today, You and other friends decided to give her a surprise party tonight. What you didn't remember is your all time favorite band will be performing concert tonight and another buddy already has ticket for that concert for you. It may be the only chance you get to see them perform live. What would you do?

A) Tell that buddy to take someone else with him to the concert. You wont miss birthday party of your best friend!

B) Tell friends that your grandma is ill and you cant make it to the party, and go to the concert.

C) Tell them a truth and go to the concert.

D) Try to alter the plan, and shift party to evening, it may ruin the surprise but you can be at birthday in evening and at concert in night.
Victem
Victem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 am

Hey where's the option to try and sneak your best friend into the concert, and if this is really your best friend wouldn't they be going with you anyway? Where is the option to give your best friend your concert ticket (if they even like the band lol).

I'm going to go with D

You've been invited to a fancy dress party YAY! You hate fancy dress parties NOOOOOOO! But it is a surprise to cheer up your fancy dress party loving best friend who has recently been in hospital. What do you wear?

A) Fireman's uniform you've come as Fireman Sam!

B) Hire a Mr Blobby costume that's gotta be worth a few laughs.

C) Hire a Mr Blobby costume and pay someone else to wear it and pretend to be you, and don't go to the party.

D) Come dressed in your normal attire and claim rabid dogs liked your awesome costume so much that they tore it right off you!
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victem Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:49 am

Hey wheres the option to wear Batman costume? and wheres the option to dress as people from 80s? ... well actually you cant give every possible option so yeah. That answer your question. =P

Not attending question btw. Too lazy to make another scenario. =P SOrry.
Victem
Victem

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:00 am

Rofl, Ars. You are so crazy! Very Happy

I guess I'd go with a), if I had to take from those.

You've been visiting with your family for Christmas. Now it's time to go back to your home and you REALLY don't want to, but, your friends drove you up and if you don't go now, there's no telling when you'll be able to go! What do you do?

A) Call out really sick and take your chances of getting back later

B) Tell your friends to go on and you'll take the bus home when you're ready

C) Cry all the way home

D) Tough up and just go

E) Kidnap your family and bring them alone, pretending the boxes you put them in are just all the Christmas presents you got The Senario Game - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:45 pm

ROFL I'd go with option E if I thought my little bro would stay quiet long enough. I think I'll go with option D though.

You've spent hours preparing and cooking a big feast of a roast dinner for you and your family, unfortunately there is an accident on the motorway which blocks up the road they're traveling on so they have to go the long way around. This means that they won't make it on time and now your stuck with all this food what do you do?

A) Eat as much of it as you want and store the rest in the fridge.

B) Take it to a homeless shelter and give it to the hungry.

C) Get mad, throw a fit and chuck it everywhere, until the taters are mashed against the wall, gravey is running down the walls and the meat is sliding down the windows.

D) Invite some of your loney friends over instead.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Probably D. In fact, I'd wonder why I didn't invite them in the first place.

You're facing an alien menace and have no conventional weaponry to equip your militia with. But - you have to give them SOMETHING. Which do you use?

A) Ping pong paddles.
B) Fluffy white bunnies.
C) Kayne West CDs.
D) Didgeridoos.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 am

Hmmm, well I'm not sure what didgeridoos are, they sounds interesting, so why not? D) it is! lol

You go to Walmart to buy a gallon of milk, but then you see these delicious looking sweets, you grab a box and then see the most beautiful dress and just have to pick it up, too. Then you see a really cool movie that all your friends are talking about but you haven't seen and so you just have to get it as well, but, when you get to the checkout line, you realize you don't have enough money to pay for everything! What do you do?

A) Make yourself be a good girl and put it all back except the gallon of milk you needed to start with

B) Try to slip out of the store without paying for anything

C) Steal a credit card from the customer behind you

D) Go around begging for money from other shoppers until you can pay for all of it

E) Put back the dress and movie and just get the sweets to eat as comfort food later for having to put the dress and movie back
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Probably A. But I'd be really disappointed.

You're playing Rock Band and you just 5-starred the heck out of the hardest song in the game, while playing in Expert Mode. What do you do?

A) Call up your best friend and brag.
B) Dance the macarena.
C) Throw a party.
D) Do nothing. It's no big deal.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 am

LOL I'd go with D people might think I'm nutts if I did the other things The Senario Game - Page 2 Icon_surprised and we can't have that The Senario Game - Page 2 Kopfschuettel ....no people have gotta know I'm nutts HAHA LOL jk.

Your an explora at heart and you love ancient relics and artifacts. Your in an old dust *very dusty, when was the last time anyone cleaned in here?*. Upon a pedistool is the artifact you want so badly. There are two leavers, one on the wall on the left and the other to the right. What do you do?

A) Just go ahead and grab it, you want to get out fast away from all this dust.

B) Pull the leaver on the left, sharp spikes in the ground are nothing to you.

C) Pull the one on the right, it must run out of poison darts eventually.

D Pull both.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 am

I'd probably go with A), and hope there aren't any traps! lol

You went for a hike in the mountains, but somehow you've lost the hiking trail and you have no idea where you are. There's a sound of some big, snuffling animal nearby and the sound of a waterfall in another direction. What do you do?

A) Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction of the snuffly animal

B) Ignore the snuffly animal and start hiking calmly toward the waterfall, at least then you'll have something to drink

C) Stay put, that's what your mom always said to do when you were lost, right?

D) Climb a tree and hope the approaching creature can't climb
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

A. I'm a chicken.

You, against your better judgment, are walking down a dark alley at night time. Ahead of you, you see a homeless person being beat up by some punk that needs a life. What do you do?

A) Run away.
B) Watch.
C) Get help.
D) Kung fu the punk. It's about time those martial arts lessons paid off.
E) Help pick on the homeless guy.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum