Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
The Senario Game EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
The Senario Game EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
The Senario Game EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
The Senario Game EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
The Senario Game EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
The Senario Game EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
The Senario Game EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
The Senario Game EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
The Senario Game EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Senario Game

+5
Punkette
Zahal
Ceris
DJJazz
Jasmine.
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Senario Game Empty The Senario Game

Post by Jasmine. Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Of course I couldn't recreate all the other forum games and leave this one out lol. In this game (for those who don't know) you answer the previous senario with one of the options you were given and then you post your own senario. I'll start us off with this one:

Oh no! Winky (the now one eyed bear) has lost one of it's eyes (awww poor Winky Sad ) worst still is that it's meant to be a present for your neice. What do you do?

A) Look for the eye and try to stick it back on somehow.

B) Get to the store you bought the bear from and ask them to replace it.

C) Accept defeat and tell your neice he's meant to only have one eye because he's a special bear.

D) Tell the truth and explain what happend and say you'll buy another bear.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

The Senario Game Empty Re: The Senario Game

Post by DJJazz Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Dear good! No! Winky (the appropriately named bear) can't live without his only eye! A! A! A!

Winky the formerly one-eyed (and now blind) bear has lashed out at you. He is determined to kill you... if he can find you. What do you do?

A) Kill him first.
B) Pray and supplicate that the bear-gods might appease Winky.
C) Just die. You deserve it.
D) Run like the wind. A blind bear can never catch up with you!
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceris Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 am

DJJazz wrote:Dear good! No! Winky (the appropriately named bear) can't live without his only eye! A! A! A!

Winky the formerly one-eyed (and now blind) bear has lashed out at you. He is determined to kill you... if he can find you. What do you do?

A) Kill him first.
B) Pray and supplicate that the bear-gods might appease Winky.
C) Just die. You deserve it.
D) Run like the wind. A blind bear can never catch up with you!

Kill him first! Grab a stick and stab him in the heart. Take a cup and fill it with his blood.

A) Drink the blood, you are now a real Man
B) Drink the blood, you are now a real Women
C) Paint your face with the blood and become a true hunter and forest master.
D) Dump out the blood and wonder why you scooped it up in first place.
Ceris
Ceris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:00 am

D) lol.

Now that Winky is dead your niece needs another present and you only have two days to get one, what do you do?

A) Hire and agency to select a present for you

B) Buy another bear

C) Go down the road and get a free kitten/puppy from your neighbor

D) Decide your niece isn't worth it and just pretend you forgot
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 am

I'd have to go with B as tempting as C sounds the kiddo's parents might not want to take on a pet lol.

Your friend is very upset, their beloved cat has just died and you want to cheer them up a bit. What do you do?

A) Bake them their favorite pie or cake.

B) Create a photo album with lots of photos of the cat.

C) Buy them a new kitty.

D) Tell them they'd be better off with a dog.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:51 am

Hmm, I'm not much for scrapbooking and stuff like that. I don't like dogs much lol, but I wouldn't buy them another cat, so I guess I'd do A), and bake a cake Very Happy.

You forgot to turn off the notify me when a new post is made on the guild forums and it is filling your email with messages because of all the wonderful posts guildies are making. What do you do?

A) Decide to just live with it

B) Turn it off in your profile and wonder why you keep getting emails anyway

C) Realize you have to turn it off in your profile and go through all the topics and tell it to stop watching them, but leave it alone cause you're too lazy to go to all that trouble

D) Go through and tell it to stop watching all the topics and change it in your profile
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceris Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 am

A) I love getting emails (even tho when i wake up i have 20 to go through) so i can keep up with my guildys ^_^
Ceris
Ceris

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 am

Aww Ceris, you didn't write a scenario sweetie Razz

Ok here's one:

Shaiya's 4 servers have just gone down for the 5th time this week (sound familiar?) What do you do?

A) Realise you have tons of work to do and decide that there's no time like the present and get stuck in?

B) Go to AG forum's Shaiya Shoutbox and wait around for someone to bring the news that they're back up?

C) Drag yourself off to bed, you haven't slept for ages ('cos you've been playing Shaiya, of course)?

D) Decide you can't live without it, and download Shaiya Germany version to keep you sane?
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 am

Hmmm I'd probably do A but only in an attempt to distract myself lol.

Oh no your computer has just died and there's not way to repair it, it's totally buggered. The good news however is that this now gives you the perfect excuse to justify getting a newer one. What do you do?

A) Go to your nearest computer store and buy one.

B) You know all about computers so you decided to build you own.

C) Your not very comfortable with the idea of building your own so you get your friend to do it instead.

D) Cry because your too skint to replace your old pc.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 am

Oh A, definately A. I can't live without my PC.

GRB is about to start, when some friends you haven't seen for 2 years turn up unannounced. Do you:

A) Fix them some coffee and a snack and say "Brb" (LOL) and leave them for an hour while you battle the non-eles in 16-30?

B) Say to your guildies (knowing we will understand ^^) "Sorry guys but I can't make it this week."?

C) Tell your friends that it is "most inconvenient and how dare you turn up unannounced", which makes them feel so bad they go away promising never to darken your door again, and then miss GRB, cos you're too upset because you upset your friends?

D) Set up your laptop and their laptop and quickly get them into RH so they too can join in the fun (of course they have Shaiya downloaded, doesn't everyone?)
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoewitch Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:23 am

Lol, I guess Id have to be somewhere between A and D, Id get them coffee, then sit them down in the living room with me and say, i got an appointment I cant break, but you all are welcome to watch and chat while i kill maim and slaughter! LOL! I have actually down that,lol.

The sun is shinning and its a beautiful warm day.
you have errands to run, and housework to do.
Do you:

A) do the housework first, so getting out and about is your reward.

B) Do the errands first, so you can put off being stuck in the house till the last minute.

C) go the the park/beach and enjoy the weather, pretend you have nothing else to do.
shadoewitch
shadoewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Hmmmm C is very tempting, but knowing my luck it'd be raining heavily the next day lol. So I'd go with B do the errands quickly, ha ha then do the housework once the sun has gone down.

Your left to babysit your 6 year old nephew. Up to now he's been good, no scribbling on your walls, smashed ornaments or tempertanturms. But now it's dinner time and he's refusing to eat his vegetables (even though his parents claim he loves to eat them). What do you do?

A) Tell him he won't get his ice-cream till he eats some of his food.

B) Take the plate away dye his carrots with beetroot juice, chop them up diffently, bury the rest in the mash and try to convince him he's not eating carrots (carrots are round and orange right lol).

C) Give up and just let him eat the ice-cream.

D) Tell him santa will remember this at christmas.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Well I would go with B - sneaky I am Razz

It's Christmas time again. Unfortunately, someone came along with some friends and brought a present for you too. As you didn't know they were coming, you have no gift for them (Oh noes). Do you:

A) Tell them that you unfortunately have nothing for them as they were unexpected?

B) Go rummaging around upstairs for something you were given 3 years before and never opened or used to give to them?

C) Snatch a random, still-wrapped gift from under the tree and hope for the best?

D) Give them a card with a gift voucher inside, cos you're always well-prepared?
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 am

Hmmm, well, I guess what I would do is very close to D), but I think it would be more like 5 or 10 dollars cash, since I don't go for gift cards much lol.

You've just graduated from High School and you want to go to college, but you know you'll lose your email if you do and can't play Shaiya anymore. What do you do?

A) Decide college isn't worth it and stay home to play Shaiya all your life though your parents are threatening to pull the internet cable

B) Decide to just get a poor paying job up the street and skip college so you still have some time to play Shaiya

C) Say a tearful farewell to your guildies and go off to college

D) Take a vote among your guildies whether you should stay home or go to college and let them decide your life's fate!
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:36 am

I'd say C it's the obvious choice LOL.

You have realise that you have some freetime on your hands, and decide you want to volunteer to help your community what do you do?

A) Volunteer to help disadvantaged children.

B) Volunteer to help animals.

C) You can't choose between both of the above so you decide to do both.

D) Do none of the above.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 pm

A.

You're walking down a dark alley when you run into Agent Smith. (If you don't know who that is, you're not nearly nerdy enough to be playing Shaiya and need to watch the Matrix.) He points his gun at you and starts going on about some malarky regarding humans being a virus and computer programs being the cure. What to do?

A) Do some crazy jump in the air and get your butt kicked because he's better than you.
B) Run for it.
C) Shout "You'll never take me alive YOU MACHINE!" and kill yourself.
D) Join forces with The Matrix. After all, humans ARE a virus and you're the antibody.
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm

B (I would never join THAT lot, and no way are they better than me ^^)

The place you live has become so hot and so sticky you are in constant discomfort. Do you:

A) Pad around the house starkers, taking 10 freezing cold showers an hour and NEVER setting foot outside?

B) Carry on as normal, cos after all, you have things to do "out there in the sun"?

C) Take a long weekend trip to the beach, risking sure sun burn and all the discomfort that brings (even factor 50 affords no protection)?

D) Move to Alaska?

Last edited by Punkette on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the scenario - lol)
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by DJJazz Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:55 pm

B. I'd probably carry on as normal, as you've just described my home as it is already. Lol.

You're being drafted into the United States Military. Doesn't matter if you're not a US Citizen. We practically own your country, too, and decided to annex you. Which branch do you join?

A) Join the army. See the world. Blow stuff up.
B) Join the navy. So you can give everyone else a ride.
C) Join the airforce. You know you're a flyboy at heart.
D) Join the marines. After all, your head does resemble a jar.

Last edited by DJJazz on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell.)
DJJazz
DJJazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am

Mmm. If I had to join the military I'd probably join the airforce, so C).

You're out in the middle of a jungle and lost. Night is coming and there are snakes in the trees. A tiger's stalking your from the right and army ants are marching towards you from the left. The river behind you is full of piranha fish and ahead of you a bush full of vampire bats. Which way do you run?

A) Towards the tiger, you think he'll at least kill you fast

B) Towards the ants, you figure you can run faster than they can crawl up your legs

C) Toward the river, hoping the Piranha fish are already busy eating something else

D) Towards the vampire bats, you figure they'll be too flustered at being woke up from their daily nap to bit you before your past
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Great scenario, Zaha, nasty choices though pale

Mixture of A and C *runs to tiger, picks him up, throws in river to piranhas and beats a hasty retreat back to civilization across the river*

You log in one day to find all your toons have suddenly gone over to the other side, same levels, modes, armour and classes, but all darkies. Do you:

A) Carry on playing? I mean, come on, who wants to have to start all over again?

B) Delete the lot of em, having stored all their stuff in WH to sell, and make new lighty toons, hoping to be able to get all the armour and weps back... eventually?

C) Delete the game in disgust?

D) Start a new lighty account and keep the darky one too? (NM though, remember)
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 pm

ROFL, glad you liked it, Fi Very Happy. I did that one as I write on my stories, just started typing without knowing where I was really going to go Wink .

Mmm, actually, I think I'd complain to aeria games, but, since that's not available.... Wait! if my toons do that it will be Stand's fault since I left him in charge of my toons! *Goes to beat Stand up and steal his account* LOL Very Happy. Ok, ok, from the options..., mmm..., B), couldn't leave my guildies behind and hate darkies lol.

You've gone sailing with your Dad on his sailboat. The day is beautiful until, suddenly, a great thunderstorm comes up and land is out of sight! What do you do?!

A) Grimly pull in the sail and cast anchor, hoping the waves don't swamp your boat which is too small to weather such a storm

B) Grab all the lifevests and jump overboard hoping to swim to shore once the storm is past

C) Use flares and a half broken radio to send distress signals

D) Tell yourself everything's going to be alright, it's just a dream because the weatherman said it was going to be clear all day and weathermen are never wrong, right? ( Razz lol)
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh dear, I feel all at sea with this one (LOL)

Well, I definately wouldn't go for A, B or C - too much of a pessimist. So that leaves D - yeah D suits me JUST fine, cos who knows, it might just really BE a dream. I do spend soo much time on Shaiya that it wouldn't be at all surprising that the gentle rocking of the boat should have lulled me to sleep. And then I'd cross my dream fingers and hope to wake up quick before I dream-drown Laughing

Ok, so you have now reached UM level 60 with every class there is to make, and every conceivable build there is to try out. Do you:

A. Delete your accounts so that you can start all over again, without being tempted to use all that uber-gear you have accumulated during the centuries?

B. Delete the whole account LIGHT side and start a new darky one, with the ambition to do the exact same thing, but now on the other side?

C. Continue as you are, spending all your time either in Keol by the warehouse giving your lower lvl uber-gear to your beloved guildies (that's us!), or in PvP mercilessly slaughtering darkies and bringing constant bless for your lighty counterparts? - I mean you DO know how it feels to have no bless for weeks on end after all - lol

D. Forget Shaiya and download another MMORPG?

(Am I a Shaiya addict Question )
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 am

LOL Fi Very Happy. I'd have to go with C, who could delete all those toons? And I would LOVE to show a few darkies what for and keep the lighties with bless Very Happy.

You're reading a book on a hot summer day under a tree when you fall asleep. When you wake up there's an alligator staring you in the face! What do you do?!

A) Close your eyes and pretend it's just a dream

B) Tell the gator to go home, he's just your neighbor's pet

C) Offer him a drink of water in exchange for your life

D) Read him the story in your book until he falls asleep
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey where's the option to run like hell!? LOL.

I think I'd go with C

You've arranged to go visit some friends, but you need to take a train journey to do it. Everything is running smoothly until disaster occurs and the train races down the railway out of control. What do you do?

A) SCREAM!!!!! OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

B) Unlike all the other screaming and generally histerical people on board the train you are much more cool, calm and collective. You decide to try and stop the train.

C) You decide to take you chances and jump off the train.

D) You stay sat in your chair and pray that someone or something will save you.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 am

I would probably do the second halves of B) and D) Very Happy.

You've just finished a very difficult puzzle and are admiring your work when a two year-old runs by and knocks the puzzle to the floor, completely undoing all your hard work. What do you do?

A) Run after and catch the two year-old to give him the spanking of his life!

B) Shrug your shoulders, say: 'Oh well', and settle in to enjoy redoing the puzzle

C) Sit down and cry

D) Put the puzzle back in its box, tape it closed, and give it to the child's mother as a present
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum