Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
29th GRB a Milestone! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

29th GRB a Milestone!

5 posters

Go down

29th GRB a Milestone! Empty 29th GRB a Milestone!

Post by Zahal Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:49 am

We had a terrific GRB last Saturday Very Happy. And one that certainly shall be remembered.

We gathered at the keo blacksmith as usual, but in high excitement with the possibility of attaining our first real rank.

A lot of people showed up, for which I am very grateful as we need everyone Very Happy. We fielded three teams. Red Team had Ziroth as def, Bran and Marce as battle priests, and Jas as healing priest. Blue Team started with Alan as def, Slay as fighter, Stand as healing priest, and Lily as mage. Rogue Team (for the first time cheers ) had Fi and Dawn as fighters, Jeff as Archer, Ashley and I as healing priests, and Tamao as mage.

We all entered GRB and Ziroth led us to Kalion's Lake. From there Stand directed Alan as he led Blue Team off to their section while Red and Rogue Teams started attacking Kalion.

Kalion didn't fare well with so much firepower on her and I don't think it took us more than five minutes to take her down Very Happy. Then Red Team set to work killing the fire elemental mobs and I took Rogue Team off toward the archers and pike men, but just then we received a distress call from Blue Team.

The tricky curve in the path from Kalion to lvl 15 section had tricked Alan as it has tricked many before and his def, lvl 19, had gotten more of the mobs (gray to him) firing on him than it could take. For some reason a mob had also attack Slay, who was also around lvl 19, and they made short work of him. Both were UMs, so Stand couldn't res them, luckily they both had runes though Very Happy. Stand and Lily were also both UM, but they were fortunately at a point in the road where the sides were free of mobs and they dove for the safe regions and made it safely. They were near enough that they were able to continue and reach lvl 15 section, but now they had no tank.

Well, as soon as I had learned what had happened, Rogue Team changed courses and set off to rendezvous with what remained of Blue Team. Alan and Slay had no other toons they could bring Sad , but they stayed on and cheered us on Very Happy. Rogue Team arrived without much trouble and Dawn dropped party to join Blue Team. Then Blue Team started killing mobs while Rogue Team took out the boss, Silvanus. Once boss was down, Rogue Team returned to kill archers and pike men in lvl 30 section.

Rogue Team worked very efficiently and we took down the mobs with good time. Fi would attack singly or in pairs, depending on the type and position of the mobs, and Jeff and Tamao would attack. It was well that we had two healing priests, for, while Fi only needed one to keep her healed, the mobs like to start attacking Jeff instead of Fi once he hit them; such was the power of his archer against them Very Happy. We had no troubles as we advanced down the road except for one time when we had a little respawn and mobs got among the priests, but everyone worked like a true team and no one ever died Very Happy.
However, as I have posted in GRB Teams, Rogue Team's goals have changed. We did not kill enough mobs and they did not give enough points (only somewhere between 9 and 12 a mob, I couldn't get an exact amount) to make it worthwhile killing them at this time, so, Rogue Team's chief job from now on, will be taking boss(s) out (see GRB Teams for more info on Rogue Team and their new job).

Red Team, I hear, worked very well, too, as usual. I hear that they had no troubles and there was quite a bit of jesting going on as they worked lol Very Happy. Glad they had fun hehe, of course, I think everyone had fun Very Happy.

Blue Team was where all the trouble was, though. There were about twenty minutes left in GRB when another distress call came. From Stand's account, Dawn had made a big pull and some mobs fell off onto Lily. Stand couldn't keep them both healed and they both died. Lily, as UM, was then out, but she got her fighter and helped out Red Team for the rest of the time. Dawn was not UM and Stand could have resed her, except for the mobs in the way. Rogue Team immediately started running to the rescue, but could not reach lvl 15 section in time to get Dawn resd Crying or Very sad . So Dawn came back with her lvl 14 def Very Happy.

Rogue Team stayed in lvl 15 section for the rest of the time. Fi tanked and I dispelled her (she needed little healing lol) and threw in a few icy showers on the mobs Very Happy. When Dawn got there, Ash took over healing and dispelling her and Tamao killed the mobs off of her. Stand went wherever we felt he was needed, but he didn't develop a permanent position as time was running out by then.

Without further trouble, GRB was finished.

We got the 200 Etin from the bosses and some more from guildies during the week, but I haven't added that up yet, so we have somewhere over 3500 Etin at this time:cheers: . We got over 11k points in the course of the GRB cheers . And, now, for the best part Very Happy, we are RANKED! cheers cheers We passed the last ranked guild and now have rank 30 cheers Shocked Exclamation cheers Very Happy ! We aren't far behind the next guild either, and I think we will easily move up a couple more places in the next two weeks Very Happy.

A VERY big thank you to all who participated last Saturday Very Happy. When I relogged quickly to see if we had indeed made rank and told the guild, guild chat went crazy for a bit lol, but that's alright, we have all worked hard to attain our rank Very Happy. And I can't wait until Aeria games finally makes it official (I will post a picture here as soon as they do Very Happy).

Hope to see everyone this Saturday at 2:30 pm EST Very Happy. Cya there! Wink

Zahalfor sunny

Gathering in busy keo (thank goodness there were no fireworks, despite the 4th lol)
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-091
(courtesy of Bran)

Down, Kalion, down!
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-092
(courtesy of Bran)

No one, Boss or mere mob, will stand in our way!
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-093
(courtesy of Bran)

Mobs are caught between the hammers and the anvil!
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-094
(courtesy of Bran)

Brrr..., there's a cold wind blowing on these mobs!
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-095
(courtesy of Bran)

Time for a power up!
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-096
(courtesy of Bran)

11k! cheers
29th GRB a Milestone! D7-4-09
(courtesy of Bran)

P.S. I was too busy to take pictures during GRB lol, (three teams is a lot to coordinate! Smile) but I will get the promised pic with our rank on it up asap. Just need to get Aeria moving so I can make it lol.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

29th GRB a Milestone! Empty Re: 29th GRB a Milestone!

Post by Branraudon Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Had a great time in GRB once again and everyone worked so hard to get to 11K cheers

We seem to have poor timing or is it the game GMs ? It was a great feeling to know we finally reached 30th pos. and I still cherish it even though it will likely never be official Crying or Very sad

But great job everyone will see you around !
Branraudon
Branraudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelo Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Yes, we worked hard, at first I thought we wouldn't do that much haha Razz But not all is lost, this week we can still see our name in the top 30 ranks. We all went crazy when we knew we had been ranked, haha, too bad it didn't last long Sad we'll get the feeling back this week I'm sure.
Marcelo
Marcelo
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 am

Agreed, Marce Very Happy. See you all at GRB today!
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 am

We'll do fine, because if we can work our way up to number 30, we shouldn't have any problem staying there and maybe getting a bit higher - for the week, of course.

But agreed, bad timing indeed on the GMs part, and a real shame after all the hard work. But let's keep our minds focused on the future and see what can be done on a weekly basis. (This may require a slight change in system? Not too sure about that one, Zaha. What do you think? Perhaps wait and see how it goes today?)

PS: I will be there today, as long as my computer hasn't blown up or a tragedy happened - I will always be there for GRB I love you
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 am

Look forward to seeing you, Fi Very Happy. And, as far as our GRB plans, the goal with them was to make points and the goal now is to make points, so, we should be fine Very Happy.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:35 am

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting sooner, but I've had my hands full all week with the little ones (neice and nephew lol). Finally getting to rank 30 after all our months of hard work and dedication was a great feeling. Thanks for the great report Zaha and thanks to everyone who has taken part not only for this GRB but for the prievous ones too.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum