Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
Our 28th GRB EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
Our 28th GRB EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
Our 28th GRB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
Our 28th GRB EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
Our 28th GRB EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
Our 28th GRB EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
Our 28th GRB EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
Our 28th GRB EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
Our 28th GRB EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Our 28th GRB

5 posters

Go down

Our 28th GRB Empty Our 28th GRB

Post by Zahal Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 am

We had a GREAT GRB Very Happy. We gathered at the keo blacksmith and I was given quite a fit by a lack of mages, which are very important in taking down Kalion. Then Ziroth showed up with his Def, so Lily and I logged our UM mages and nervously entered GRB. Lily's mage was lvl 23 and mine was only lvl 19.

Red Team had all its members plus an extra priest. Ziroth was def, Bran and Marce were battle priests, and Jas and Fi were healing priests. Blue Team had Jeff's um fighter, Lily and I as mages, Demon's def, and Stand and Nal (nice to have him for his first GRB Smile) as healing priests.

First thing was for everyone to follow Ziroth to the lake by Kalion. I was really nervous as my mage followed him closely through the gray mobs pale , but no one got so much as a scratch (except Ziroth hehe) Very Happy. It took us several minutes to bring Kalion down. He's one mean mob, but the priests tell me they had not trouble keeping Ziroth healed and had leisure time to attack if they liked, so we had plenty of time to take him down.

Once the boss was down, Blue Team left Red Team and I attempted to guide Jeff through the rest of the lvl 30 section to the lvl 15, but it didn't go very well. It turns out Demon would probably have been the better choice, but I was worried about his lvl, anyway, Jeff ended up dying, leaving three ums and two others alone among highly dangerousmobs! affraid Luckily there was a verge of clear ground nearby and we were able to all make it there except Nal, but Stand soon resd him. From there Demon led us the rest of the short way to the lvl 15 section.

Once in our section, I gave Demon a few pointers on how to hold tricky Silvanus. Then Chris surprised us by running up with his ranger Very Happy! So we partied him and Demon grabbed the boss. Demon did an excellent job holding her, she never left him, which is more than I can say for when I first held her lol. Once the boss was down, Demon started tanking.

Jeff had gone back to get his um archer and surprised me again by safely making it through the lvl 30 section to the lvl 15 section cheers . So, with a full party Blue Team tanked as fast as we could. Chris and Jeff did a great job protecting the mages and priests and cleaning up the few mobs that are harder to catch in a pull. They were a great help Very Happy. Nal and Stand did a superb job keeping Lily and I healed when mobs would get on us, especially since a certain mage was not paying as much attention to taunt as she should have.-->Zaha Rolling Eyes lol.

Anyway, Red Team also did well. There was an exclamation at one point when some mobs mobbed Bran, but all turned out well and I know they all did a great job Very Happy.

We made just over 13k cheers cheers ! Now we have a grand total of 183,456 points cheers ! We are still 32nd in rank, but we moved farther ahead of the guilds behind us and caught up on many of the guilds ahead of us. I did a lot of math and several ranked guilds have not got even 10k the past two weeks, and the bottom three guilds have failed to show up the past two weeks. If we get at least 10k next week, the two guilds above us not show again, we could be ranked Shocked Very Happy cheers ! With the Etin from the bosses and gathered by guildies throughout the week, we now have a toatl of 3,313 Etin Very Happy, please get all the Etin you can as guild houses are expensive Very Happy.

THANK YOU all for coming to GRB this week. I had a BLAST, it was loads of fun and if you didn't come, you missed out on a lot, though we understand how somethings can't be helped Smile . Please come back next week and join us to make another TERRIFIC GRB Very Happy.

Zahalfor sunny

Gathering in keo
Our 28th GRB D6-27-091
(Courtesy of Bran)

Roasting the Frozen Kalion Very Happy
Our 28th GRB D6-27-092
(Courtesy of Bran)

Oops! We just killed Kalion pale
Our 28th GRB D6-27-093
Very Happy lol
(Courtesy of Bran)

Our 'Def' in shining armor!
Our 28th GRB D6-27-094
(Courtesy of Bran)

Hard working priests Very Happy
Our 28th GRB D6-27-095
(Courtesy of Bran)

Um, Bran, attack the mobs, not yourself! lol
Our 28th GRB D6-27-096
(Courtesy of Bran)

A windy tangle!
Our 28th GRB R6-27-091
(Courtesy of myself)

The Blue Team's knight, with claws?
Our 28th GRB R6-27-09
(Courtesy of myself)

13K! cheers
Our 28th GRB D6-27-09
(Courtesy of Bran)

P.S. Is it just me, or does the lvl 30 section make better pictures? lol
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Our 28th GRB Empty Re: Our 28th GRB

Post by Jasmine. Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 am

Very Happy YEAH this GRB was GREAT and your report is awesome too Zaha. I'm so happy we got 13k + points I feel certain that had we been in there for an extra 5 or 10 minutes we would've easily reached 15k. I just want to say a big thanks to everyone who came we couldn't have done it without you guys. For those who couldn't make, I really hope to see you next GRB. If we keep this up we'll get in the top 30 for sure cheers . Nice screenies btw Smile .
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

geez jeff how did you manage to die huh? lol Razz
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

Whew what a BLAST we had Very Happy thx all who showed up and made it possible Very Happy woot 13k ! . Jeff u did a great job of getting to the lvl 15 section again with ur archer even with the detour u took to see Old Willow lol . Looks like we're almost ranked woot Very Happy lets keep it up guildies Very Happy .
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Branraudon Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 am

Yea! Great time in GRB ! cheers

13000 pts - everyone did great and worked hard to get there. My hat is off to all ! Basketball

It's great to see new people show up so please everyone make the effort and show for this week's GRB. We can use all of the guild ( I'd like to see Zaha handling that group LOL ! )

Oh and Zaha it's not the section it's the photographer ( ouch I just hurt my arm patting myself on the back LOL !)
Branraudon
Branraudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 am

LOL, Bran Very Happy. Yeah, that would be a lot of people, but it would be fun Very Happy.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum