Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
Our 26th GRB EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
Our 26th GRB EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
Our 26th GRB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
Our 26th GRB EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
Our 26th GRB EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
Our 26th GRB EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
Our 26th GRB EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
Our 26th GRB EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
Our 26th GRB EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Our 26th GRB

3 posters

Go down

Our 26th GRB Empty Our 26th GRB

Post by Zahal Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm

I must start out with an apology about being so late, been trying really hard to reach UM while I could party with Stand's def Rolling Eyes , and I finally do have UM Exclamation Very Happy . Well, about GRB Saturday. I was really tired Saturday and to that, combined with the passing of time, I will blame any forgetfulness on lol! .

Well, we gathered at the Keo blacksmith half an hour to GRB start (3pm EST) and got into our parties. We continued organizing and laying battle plans according to who had shown up until we entered GRB. We had a GREAT crowd and I want to extend a big thanks to all who came Smile . Stand, my little bro (filling in for Bran, who, unfortunately, couldn't make GRB that day), Lore, Dawn, Tim (Dawn's son), Kuma, Ash, Jeff, Demon, James, Tamao, Fi (great to have Fi back with us), Jas, Blison, Anty, and myself Very Happy .

We first took down red boss, Kalion. Due to some rec that Jeff's UM fighter has, I once again lost hold of Kalion and she killed Jeff Crying or Very sad , but he was able to come back as his archer Smile .

Blis and the rest of Blue Team, Stand, Lore, Satan, and maybe some others (there's my memory haha), started for the lvl 15 section, but things didn't go quite right. Stand, starting on his archer, ended up seperated and died, unfortunately he was too far away to be resd in time and so went back and got his priest. Despite this Blue Team made it the rest of the way and took down boss, Silvanus. Then they continued to kill mobs.

DCs plagued us Saturday. James was the first to dc early on. Then, about just over halfway through, Satan and Lore dcd. Being withou a mage was not good for Blue Team, but Anty showed up with his UM lvl 15 mage and helped them out.

I wanted to try Rogue Team, as we had a lot of fighters, but the higher lvld ones had either died or dcd, so they had to stick with Red Team. Red Team did fine, except for a certain archer's trigger finger (you knew I'd say something, Jeff lol, but I'm not using your line haha) and a couple of tricky respawns, but we kept our UM priest (Ash) alive, sometimes at the risk of other party members' lives Very Happy. She and Fi did a very good job keeping everyone healed, I want to say an appreciative thinks to Fi, as this was her first experience in the new Raid/Union Parties.

Hope you all had as much as I did and I will certainly try to make next week's report more promptly lol. I do apologize Very Happy. We made well over 12 k points and regained our place the guild lists cheers . We are ranked 33rd again! cheers We have collected over 100 extra Etin besides the combined 200 Etin from bosses which gives us around 2800 Etin now, total cheers .

Again, thank you all SO much for coming to GRB Very Happy. Hope to see you all tomorrow Very Happy.

Zahalfor sunny

Gathering in Keo
Our 26th GRB 1

Taking lvl 30 boss, Kalion
Our 26th GRB 3

Beware Reawakened Hope, oh mobs!
Our 26th GRB 4

A Storm of Power
Our 26th GRB 5

WARNING! Falling rocks
Our 26th GRB 6
(all photos courtesy of Little Bro)
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Our 26th GRB Empty Re: Our 26th GRB

Post by Punkette Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm

First of all I want to take this opportunity to tell everybody that it was really great to be back with you all in GRB last Saturday. It's like being back home, being back in RH. I love you

Well, as Zaha said, it was a vastly different ball-game for me being in the 16-30 section (and in a raid-party too ^^). However, apart from a couple of minor mishaps, when the mobs attacked Dawn and Tim, I managed to keep my group's members alive and able to fight - the most important thing . Smile

I'm looking forward to tomorrow now. Yay, I LOVE weekends. cheers

33rd now, and who knows where we'll be after tomorrow. So all those guildies with an appropriate toon (lvls 15-30), please join us tomorrow in GRB. Very Happy
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine. Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 am

Thanks once again for another great report Zaha, and thanks to your little bro for the screenies Very Happy . I had lots of fun (nothing new there lol) as usual I'd like to thank everyone who took part and made it fun for all Very Happy. And of course it's really great to have you back with us Fi, I think you did a great job of healing everyone despite it being your first time using the raid system, being in 16-30 section and using a priest; I know how much you love your fighters lol and as most people know there's a big difference between playing a strong fighter and a squishy lol. So I just wanted to say a special thank you to you Fi I know I couldn't have healed as well without you.
Jasmine.
Jasmine.
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks Jas. I hope we (RH) do as well this afternoon (and perhaps even better.)

cheers
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum