Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
GRBs of the Past Few weeks EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

GRBs of the Past Few weeks

2 posters

Go down

GRBs of the Past Few weeks Empty GRBs of the Past Few weeks

Post by Zahal Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

Hello, guildies! With all due respect and the guild's condition, I do not presume to be GRB coordinator again at this time, but I feel like it is worthwhile for me to once again make a posts concerning the events of the past few GRBs at this time. So, it is with pleasure I present to you the GRBs of the last three weeks Smile.

Three Weeks ago: Three weeks ago was my first time back to GRB and I was the only one there. I took my defender into GRB anyway and soloed in lvl 15 by taking the mobs on one on one. However, halfway through GRB, my internet crashed and I was not able to log back on until GRB was over, so I only made 200-300 points for our guild Smile.

Two Weeks ago: Satan showed up for GRB and logged his mage and I brought my defender. On my new laptop I was not certain how well I could tank because I do not have a mouse, only the built in touchpad. However, I was able to pick it up fairly well and made decent pulls, if messy from time to time Very Happy. We killed Sirvana GRBs of the Past Few weeks Icon_cheers , though it took awhile Very Happy, and gained around 6k points.

Last Week: Last week I was about fifteen minutes late to GRB because I had been out doing something. Satan showed up, however, and took his ranger in and went on to the lvl 15 section. He had gained 50 some points when I arrived with my def. He then attempted to switch to his mage so we could effectively aoe, but, it reminded me a little of the old times Smile, disaster struck! I had been soloing a mob in the lvl 30 section while I waited for Satan to return so we could go to the lvl 15 section. Satan got there and helped me finish the mob, then we tried to go on, but we weren't quite together and two mobs got onto Satan's mage. Before I could get oriented and pull them off with my touchpad, Satan's mage had died. We had no priest, so he went back for his lvl 16 fighter, which had no gear save a pair of swords. Nonetheless, as Reawakened Hope has always proved itself when it comes to GRB, we persevered. When Satan got back with his fighter, we went to the lvl 15 section and I made a small pull to see how well we did. It went very well, so I pulled the boss and, after I had gone through a pack of pots, we killed her GRBs of the Past Few weeks Icon_cheers . We proceeded with smallish pulls of maybe 6-8 mobs until GRB was over. We had about 1600-1700 points and Bran (who had something to do and could not make it, along with Caz) counted later and said it put us in the 41st spot Very Happy.

That's how GRB has gone the past few weeks. Ranking would be nice, but mostly we're just enjoying partying together again, anyone who wants to come along and have fun is very welcome Smile.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

GRBs of the Past Few weeks Empty Re: GRBs of the Past Few weeks

Post by solstice Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:55 pm

will we be getting more of these reports for now on?
solstice
solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 am

lol, I know everyone wants to see them again. I reckon I might start trying to Smile. It is, after all, a good way for everyone to know how things go in GRBs Smile.

sunny
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down