Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
Our 37th GRB EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
Our 37th GRB EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
Our 37th GRB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
Our 37th GRB EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
Our 37th GRB EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
Our 37th GRB EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
Our 37th GRB EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
Our 37th GRB EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
Our 37th GRB EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Our 37th GRB

4 posters

Go down

Our 37th GRB Empty Our 37th GRB

Post by Punkette Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Another week, another GRB. And another week among the ranked guilds.

We had two teams this week - Blue team was Blison on his UM fighter, Nal and Jeremy on their mages, xYo on his lvl 20 def (who, it must be said, did an incredible job), and myself on Jett, my healer.
Red team was Jay on his def, Marce and Bran on their BPs, Dawn and Tim on their fighters, and Lore as healer. I do hope I haven't left anyone out as I haven't been able to get this half's list verified as Dawn and I haven't coincided much this week, as I've been ill (reason for late and hastily written report too)
We all started out in the 16-30 bit, with rather a different idea of what we were going to be doing that day. There were only 8 of us at this point, as some members (Marce and Blison, mainly) had family things going on, and we weren't sure if they could come or not - so with only a lvl 20 tank for the boss, we needed both fighters and - well it just didn't seem like it would work in 2 groups, until the arrival of Blison. It was then that I understood Zaha's warning about split-second decisions. I was having to get people to drop party and reparty and - it was a bit of a panic to say the least -
eventually I had to lead blue team to 1-15 (yes me - a healer Rolling Eyes ) Blison had somehow run straight past us in red section, and got to blue all alone, where he started killing as soon as he got there. Unfortunately, Nal got stuck on an obstacle on the way, and died, but I managed to get back to res him. With everyone there at last, we killed the boss and then set to work eliminating the mobs - Blison did a great job, all alone, with no healer, while the rest of us worked with xYo's def. When we were finally ported out at the end, we had a healthy 12,??? and found ourselves 22nd in the rankings.
Again, I would like to apologise to the lack of info regarding red team and what happened there. Dawn and I are working on a way round this (I now know how u did it Zaha, with Bran and Stand both in the teams - LOL). A bit harder for me here on my own, as I have noone to tell me what went on.
Thanks so much to all who came and participated. Let's try and start on time next week, guys, and we should do even better Razz
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Our 37th GRB Empty Re: Our 37th GRB

Post by Stand Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Woot nice job guildies Very Happy and great report as usual Fi Very Happy . (btw haha I contributed very very veryyyy little to Zaha's reports as I really have only been able to show up for a grand total of about 15? GRBs lol (life goes on haha ) ) Anyway keep it up guildies and maybe one day my life will allow me to show up dependable for GRB Very Happy .
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Branraudon Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:28 am

Nice job Fi Very Happy Hard work by all there to get us ranked. Couldn't make it to yesterday's GRB personally but my yongest son filled in for me once again and I am sure did a great job. Glad we were able to be ranked again this week on a Holiday weekend ! cheers I can't take a lot of credit for Zaha's reports either - I too contributed very little to the report. Zaha was always awesome at coridinating and keeping track of everything that went on. We did use TS to communicate during GRB and that helped her as well as helping to keep red team abreast of what blue team was doing. But let me say that her replacements are doing a great job ! I don't want anyone to feel bad if they can't arrive prior to the start of GRB but of course it helps greatly when we can all be there before the start to prepare for the event. Getting there is the main thing and after the summer we have had here at our house I can fully understand how difficult it is to even make GRB at all.

Once again great job everyone !
Branraudon
Branraudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 am

GREAT work everyone Very Happy. Sorry you haven't been feeling well, Fi Sad, I myself am fighting a bit of a cold atm Smile.

I laughed when I read about the split-second decision Very Happy, those I must say are probably the most crucial decision to be made in GRB and the hardest to make cause you just don't have time to think it out like you'd like, but sounds like you made the right decision Very Happy.

TS with Bran and little bro did greatly help my being able to report on all GRB teams, but, even so, if you could look back on all my reports you'd see that they were frequently lopsided towards whichever team I was part of Our 37th GRB Lol . Oh well, that's just the way things work Very Happy.

Great job, again, and good luck this week!
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum