Reawakened Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Guess who's next
Our 36th GRB EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 am by Victem

» Need help ;))
Our 36th GRB EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 am by Zahal

» Voice Chatting...
Our 36th GRB EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 am by Zahal

» Reawakened Hope's Guild House
Our 36th GRB EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am by Zahal

» Word Association
Our 36th GRB EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am by Zahal

» Make A Wish!
Our 36th GRB EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:41 am by Zahal

» guild warehouse
Our 36th GRB EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am by Zahal

» Guild Rules
Our 36th GRB EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 am by fever360

» Spit or Swallow
Our 36th GRB EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm by Zahal

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Our 36th GRB

4 posters

Go down

Our 36th GRB Empty Our 36th GRB

Post by Punkette Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 am

We all gathered at the Keol Blacksmith as usual, and found that this week, we had more people and would be able to have 2 teams. As Skylar was already there when I arrived myself Embarassed (I believe he was trying to sort out his Internet connection) I decided to ask him to help me implement something he himself had suggested to me earlier that week: a reduced blue team, to free people up for red team. So we started out, in blue team with Skylar on his fighter, Jeff on his archer, Jeremy on my mage (still NM, I'm afraid), Matt on his Mage, and me on Jett, my healer. Red team therefore had Jay on his defender, Blison and Dawn on their fighter, Marce and Bran on their BPs, and Lore and Ash on their healers.
We had a slow start due to a glitch which stopped Jay inviting a couple of party members into red team. Luckily that was fixed once we got inside and we were able to get going. Led by Skylar, blue team made the trip to 1-15 section, while red team remained near the portal and started killing as soon as we got in. The boss was killed in seconds by Skylar and the mages - while I tried and tried to heal without success - I even thought the HP bar on my screen was glitched. But after the boss was dead, I realised my mistake. I had been spamming aop onto Skylar continuously - and
thought I was healing. I suppose my nerves had got the better of me. GRB is always stressful and this one was no exception.
Then bad news came. Blison had died and we had lost a fighter in red team. Luckily he was on a rune, so he didn't actually lose the toon (although he did lose one later on when he was leveling a UM mage for GRB Sad . Thanks for that Blison, and sorry you lost him. Lucky it was a low lvl)
After we had been going for about 30 minutes, Sky suddenly stopped tanking. I knew what was going to happen and sure enough he got dced. So, there we were, an archer, 2 mages and a healer, and no tank. LOL - (dunno y I'm lolling - NOT funny). Jeff was amazing tho. He started tanking on his archer and the mages carried on as usual - zapping with their spells. And we got lots more points - I barely had to heal (lots of dispel roots tho).
When Sky got back on, he told us to get Jeff to tank the mobs (errr, he was Sky LOL, but thanks for that Razz).
We got 14,837 points and ended up in 10th position overall cheers. A great GRB guys. I hope to see most of you next week, and more besides.
Now we have to start again, from 0 points - oh well, it all adds to the fun I guess Very Happy

Punkette flower

Last edited by Punkette on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Our 36th GRB Empty Re: Our 36th GRB

Post by Stand Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:24 am

oo sounds like ya'll had alot of fun at GRB last week Very Happy . great job everyone Very Happy
Stand
Stand
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

http://bb-sblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Great job, everyone!

I laughed when you talked about AoPing Sky, Fi. I've done that myself LOL.

Too bad about Sky's dc and Blison's toons Sad, but great job continuing on, guys! Very Happy

Keep up the good work sunny
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 am

Oh good - I'm soo glad I'm not the only one who has done that with AoP. Laughing
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by shadoewitch Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

you forgot about when I got foxed! lol
Lore, I believe it was, saw the mobs attacking me from the rear, I was acting as bodyguard, and she foxed me to save me,lol.
Was cool!
that was about half hour in.
shadoewitch
shadoewitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkette Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 am

I'm sorry Dawn, but I did think when I was writing this post, that, although I had had every intention to, we hadn't had time to discuss red team at all. In future, maybe you could jot down the main things that happen and pm them to me asap so so that I can include them in the post (I usually write the draft on a Saturday when GRB is still fresh in my mind). This week was rather hectic, with new members, and rolback, etc. I didn't evenright the draft until yesterday.

Sorry. Forgot to add the points board Embarassed . Luckily I took a screenshot before the rollback ^_^ . I'll try edit it or just post to gallery.
Punkette
Punkette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahal Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 am

LOL, Dawn. Good job to Lore Very Happy. That's quick thinking, I always think of just trying to heal instead of foxing lol.

No problem, Fi. Some weeks are tough Very Happy.
Zahal
Zahal
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum